Wednesday, March 28, 2007

First Post!

When you wake up in the morning, how do you start your day? Do you open a box of delicious pesticide-laced cereal and cover it in artificial growth hormone milk? Or do you down a cup of toxic herbicide coffee? Harmful toxins are so delicious and good for you too!!!

Let me start this off by saying something obvious: I prefer/love organic food. I didn't really care about the whole organic thing until about a year ago and now I can't imagine eating anything else. Even though I haven't been eating organically my entire life, I figure it's never too late to start. Why eat potentially harmful pesticides when I have the option not to? I personally find it disgusting that the government allows nonorganic foods. In fact, the idea frustrates me to no end.

At any rate, I plan on posting organic news and reviews daily. Not only will I be able to keep up with something I care about, but I will also get the opportunity to test out my writing abilities (what writing abilities?!) Hopefully, this blog will come in handy!