Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Amy's Kids Meals

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketI just checked my email and happily found a newsletter from Amy's Kitchen. Since I am completely obsessed with the company, of course I subscribe to the newsletter. The Spring 2007 newsletter not only mentions the single serving pizzas that I spoke of yesterday, but there is also a mention of new kids meals:

"Recently Amy’s got a letter from a mother who asked if Amy’s would please make special meals for children. So in response to her letter and many similar requests, Amy’s is offering “Amy’s Kids Meals,” made with special “kid appeal” in child-sized portions. Of course, the ingredients are natural and organic and no meat, fish, poultry, eggs or peanuts are used."

Other new additions to the Amy's line-up include Margherita Pizza, Bistro Burger, Quarter Pound Veggie Burger, Amy’s Southern Meal and Tortilla Casserole Bowl.

I am eighteen years old. I can legally buy cigarettes, and gamble and drink in Canada. (I have no interest in doing any of those things, but okay.)
The question is will I buy Amy's kids meals? Absolutely.