Thursday, September 20, 2007

Breakfast Cereal Bunnies from Annie's

"Annie’s new Breakfast Cereal Bunnies are bunny, heart, flower and ring-shaped organic breakfast bites made from toasted whole grain oats.

No icky additives or pesky preservatives inside! Made with only natural and organic ingredients available in three great-tasting flavors – Oat, Honey and Cinnamon.

We've strived for excellence and perfection in our new Breakfast Cereal Bunnies. We hope they earn the same level of trust, loyalty and enthusiasm you have shown for our other products, like our all-natural Cheddar Bunnies and our very popular all-natural and organic mac & cheese pasta meals."


Visit the product page

I saw this cereal the last time I went to the market. It's so cute I thought I'd mention it. Maybe I'll try it and review it sometime? Annie's products are usually tasty.