Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Review: Dr. Kracker Klassic 3 Seed

I guess my favorite snack in the world is crackers. Forget cookies, cake or candy.. I just love crackers.

Last week, I spoke about the wonders of Late July crackers. This week I thought I would give a shout-out to my other favorite brand of crackers, Dr. Kracker.

I tried their Klassic 3 Seed crackers several months ago and have been hooked ever since. The flavor is so distinctly delicious, and they have this amazing crunch. They are pretty nutritious too, being organic whole grain crackers and all. The seeds also boost the nutritional value (one serving contains about 6 grams of protein!)

I haven't tried the other flavors which are Pumpkin Seed Cheese, Seeded Spelt, Sunflower Cheese, Muesli, Graham, Seedlander and Veggie Spelt, but I can imagine they are graintacular! (I know, I'm going to hell for saying that. Publicly.)

If you happen to see them, give them a try. Tell me what you think. I have a feeling you won't be disappointed.