Friday, January 4, 2008

Detox with Fresh!

"Feeling a bit porky (or suitable vegetarian substitute) after Christmas and New Year? If so, you might want to try out two tasty new 'detox' products from Fresh! organic food: a salad for the purist, and a rye bread sandwich for the ‘I try hard but I really need a few carbs’ detoxer.

If you're going for the full-on, body cleanse, the detox boost salad is stuffed with all things green and healthy, from Kiwis to broccoli and sprouts to seeds which Fresh! tell me is stuffed with enough goodness to 'keep you going all afternoon'. For those simply seeking a change from the season's fatty fare, the 'Diva' sandwich is full of houmous, carrots, celery and cucumber packed between two slices of organic rye bread. As someone who's over-done the cheese in recent weeks, I'll certainly be reaching for the Diva, but I hope it won't throw a strop on my desk..."

Read the article