Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Turtle Mountain Introduces Dairy-Free Yogurts

"Turtle Mountain, those wonderful creators of So Delicious and Purely Decadent dairy-free ice creams, have just released an entire line of dairy-free yogurts. Available in five flavors, the new So Delicious yogurts are made with certified organic ingredients, fortified with Vitamin B12 (vegetarian friendly), formulated for maximum calcium absorption, a good source of Pre- and Probiotics for enhanced intestinal health, cholesterol free, and of course, certified vegan."

Read the article

I've always loved yogurt, but lately, I've been trying to cut it out of my diet in an attempt to adopt a semi-vegan diet. My experience with soy yogurt is limited, but the brands I've tried have not impressed me. (Yeah, ew) I'll keep an eye out for these though.. Hopefully, they're good.