Thursday, August 7, 2008

Review of Wildwood Foods Organic Probiotic Soymilk


It has been months since I wrote my last review, and organic news has been pretty slow in the past few days so review for today!

One of my new favorite products is Wildwood Foods' organic probiotic soymilk. I posted the press release here back in March. Flavors include pomegranate, blueberry and vanilla. I've tried all three flavors and I think I'm addicted to it, even though I'm not usually much of a soymilk drinker. They are sweet and tangy without being overpowering. There is a little bit of that cardboardy soy flavor I'm not very fond of, but it's not enough to stop me from enjoying it. Each drink is 10 ounces and free of dairy, cholesterol and saturated fat not to mention organic and low fat. I'd say to give it a try if you're looking for something nutritious and sweet tooth satisfying.