Friday, September 5, 2008

Review of Sweet Leaf Tea

Some time ago, I was sent a massive box of Sweet Leaf Tea straight from the company to review. Unfortunately, all sorts of things got in the way and I never got the chance to properly review them. Even though it's nearly months later, I definitely wanted to get the word out on these delicious beverages.

PhotobucketSweet Leaf Tea has a number of organic varieties including the traditional green, raspberry, peach and half & half teas. I was above to try all of the above and I must say I enjoyed all of them thoroughly. Each beverage was sweet without being overwhelming and offered a hearty flavor. Sweet Leaf also have a line of lemonades which greatly quenched my thirst over the summer months.

Available throughout the country, Sweet Leaf will definitely become a new favorite for tea drinkers and organic lovers alike.

Recommended flavor: Peach! I never realized how much I would like it before I gave it try.