Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Organic Food Bar Offering Discount to Natural News Readers

"(NaturalNews) I recently met with Dr. Jack Singh, founder and president of the Organic Food Bar company, for an interview. I've been a fan of the organic food bar products for many years, and I even reviewed their original food bar several years ago on this website. But I wanted to learn more about the company and the people behind the company, so I invited Dr. Singh for a chat.

You see, when I'm surveying products to potentially recommend to NaturalNews readers, I'm just as interested in the people behind the company as I am the ingredients in the product. I find that the ethics, personalities and passions of the founders are sometimes even more important than what's in the product itself. That's why I've been such a huge fan of companies like Ruth's Hemp Foods (www.RuthsHempFoods.com) and Emerald Balance (www.SGNnutrition.com) -- because the founders are extraordinary people! And extraordinary people make great products, full of good vibes and great nutrition."


Read the article